Team Awesome

Team Awesome
Inspired by Michael Moore and Brian Wilson's Machine: No Better Source for Fake Giants News

Monday, January 24, 2011

Brian Wilson To Retire His Beard

Brian Wilson To Retire His Beard
by Chili Huff Daddy
12/15/2010

SAN FRANCISCO - Brian Wilson has decided to hang up the beard for good.  Wilson came to the decision yesterday, and held a small press conference today is his hometown of Londonderry, New Hampshire.
"I had an regal run as Blackbeard the Giant in 2010.  My beard absolutely nailed it in the World Series.  I am so proud of my teammates.  FACT.  I look forward to my beard predecessor, Sergio Romo, trying to fill out the cheekbones I am leaving behind."
When asked about what his plans were going forward, Wilson made his other big announcement.
"After a long discussion with my family and Team Awesome, I have decided to Fear the Fu-Man-Chu next season."


Beware next year's Fu-Man-Chu


No comments:

Post a Comment